As a Patron of ISRA; Dr. Menon was in the forefront of organizing various National Seminars akin to:
- ‘Threats of Terrorism-Impact on Development; inaugurated by Hon’ble Central Minister for Home Sri. P. Chidambaram in the presence of Hon’ble Central Minister for Law & Justice; Shri. Salman Khurshid.
- Seminar for ‘Mullaperiyar’-the way forward; was inaugurated by Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri. Oommen Chandy in the presence of Hon’ble Minister for Health; Shri. V. Shivakumar.
- Seminar on the ‘Evil of Criminalization of Politics’, inaugurated by Hon’ble Minister for Home & Vigilance; Shri. Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishanan in the presence of Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee President, Shri.Ramesh Chennithala
- Seminar on ‘OPERATION KUBERA’, inaugurated by Hon’ble Minister Shri. Ramesh Chennithala in the presence of Hon’ble Minister of Electricity, Shri. Aryadan Muhammed, Shri. Kodiyeri Balakrishnan MLA (Former Minister of Home & Vigilance), Shri. Binoy Viswam (Former Minister for Forest & Environment), Shri. A Hemachandran IPS (ADGP, Intelligence), Shri. T.A Sundar Menon (Patron, ISRA)
- ISRA Seminar on “Clean Campus Safe Campus” emphasizing the need to say no to drugs held at Thiruvananthapuram on 24th June 2014 was inaugurated by Hon’ble Home Minister Sri. Ramesh Chennithala and participated by Hon’ble ministers Sri. Abdu Rub, Sri. Shivakumar, MLAs Sri. M.A. Baby, Sri. V.S. Sunil Kumar, and social activist Smt. Sugattha Kumari along with Sri. Sundar Menon
Thrissur Pooram: As a chief Coordinator for Thiruvambadi Devaswom:
Dr. Menon is one of the key personalities in the organizing team of the acclaimed Thrissur Pooram Festival conducted annually. This festival is world famous and is witnessed by more than a million people worldwide.
Dr. Menon and his team had recently created a marvel known as the “Pooram Panthal” . This prestigious effort was recognized by the Limca Book of Records and had been featured in its 2010 edition.
Kerala Temple Welfare Coordination Committee:
Dr. Menon was selected as the Chariman of Kerala Temple Welfare Coordination Committee during the 49th All Kerala convention of temple committees. It was inaugurated by the Union Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Kalraj Mishra.